Purify the air this Cold & Flu season with Fellowes® AeraMax Air Purifiers
How does it work?
A 4-stage Purification system that effectively reduces the presence of airborne germs, allergens and odours in the office environment.
2. True HEPA Filter (Airf9700)– Captures 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns, including pollen, ragweed and other allergens, viruses, germs, dust mites and mould spores.
3. AeraSafe™ Antimicrobial Treatment – protection from the growth of odor causing bacteria, mildew and fungi on the True HEPA Filter.
4. PlasmaTRUE™ Technology – creates an ionized field to safely remove airborne pollutants.
• AeraSmart™ Sensor to monitor air quality and automatically adjust to maintain air purity
• Aera+™ Mode for allergy and Cold & Flu seasons, increasing air turnover by up to 35-50%
What are the Benefits?
• True HEPA Filters are clinically proven to be effective at reducing airborne germs and allergens. Hospitals, clinics and airlines are just a few industries who value and utilize True HEPA technology.
• Remove odors, don’t mask them – using a chemical-free approach, as opposed to air fresheners that only mask odors with synthetic fragrances that can often irritate allergies.
• Safely captures and removes: Germs, Mould Spores, Pollen, Odors, Ragweed, Viruses, Dual Particles, & Pet Dander
• Purified air will increase productivity and decrease absenteeism, as well as improve the working environments for asthmatics and allergy sufferers.
• Poor air quality leads to adverse impacts on physical and mental health.
COOL TO KNOW:
Australia has some of the highest asthma and allergy rates in the world! And yet the average workplace air quality can be up to 5x more polluted than the outside air.