Delivers Biosecurity Technology to the Workplace
Despite our best efforts, every workplace, hospitality complex, education facility, hospital, community centre or public area is a hot bed of potential infection and disease. Infectious agents can be spread a variety of ways, including airborne, skin-to-skin, contact with bodily fluids or contaminated objects.
Protect your staff, customers and visitors from the threat of illness and infection with round the clock biosecurity to
- BREAK the chain of infection
- TREAT the pathogens at source
- PREVENT any further re-infection
STERI-7 disinfectant cleaner uses innovative Reactive Barrier Technology to kill all infectious diseases found on clean and dirty surfaces. One single stage application eradicates 99.9999% of contaminants and lasts for 7 days.
How does it work?
Take a desk, dining table or hospital bed, they are all vulnerable to contamination. Apply STERI-7 on the surface and leave to dry. Seconds later STERI-7 has killed the bacteria, viruses, fungi, spores and moulds up to 99.9999% on that surface.
STERI-7 doesn’t stop there. When STERI-7 has dried, a barrier is created which re-activates in the presence of any moisture.
For bacteria, viruses, fungi, spores and moulds to reproduce, they must contain moisture. However the moisture they need is enough to activate STERI-7’s Reactive Barrier which effectively wipes them out.
Cool To Know: Disinfectants work by adversely affecting the microbe’s cell by either disrupting its physical makeup or by blocking its energy-yielding or synthetic processes.
Now all you need is one product for all your cleaning needs!
- Extensively tested with 99.9999% effectiveness after application
- Single stage cleaning process
- Eradicates all pathogens , bacteria , viruses, spores and mould including influenza, Gastro and TB
- Once applied will stay effective on surfaces for 7 days
- Perfect for Aged Care, Hospitals , Schools, Corporate, Hospitality
- Australia’s most highly registered hospital grade disinfectant
- Concentrated formula reduces cost and storage
- 2014 TGA Approved
- Food safe, non-toxic, alcohol free and pH neutral
- Non-corrosive and safe to use on fabrics, metals, plastics and vinyls